2023 Winter Season!
We welcome back for the 2024 season, and also hello to the new teams joining the Northern Rovers family for the first time! We're anticipating another big season from all our teams, and looking forward to seeing the action on the pitch (and hearing all about it in the Clubrooms afterwards).
Playing Senior Mens Football at Northern Rovers
Some of our Mens teams have been playing together for several decades, while others are a bit newer to the senior football scene. Regardless, Northern Rovers provides an excellent environment to get together with your mates, play some weekend football, and enjoy a relaxing drink after the game. The things that set us apart from other Clubs are;
(1) We enjoy an excellent relationship with the council and work hard to get your games scheduled for either McFetridge Park, or a nearby satellite ground.
(2) All teams get an assigned a training area once a week.
(2) Its easy access from the motorway, and there is lots of carparking at McFetridge Park which makes it easy to get to games or come back to the Clubrooms afterwards. Shower and changing facilities are available to all teams.
(3) A very busy fully licensed bar with member-friendly pricing across all beers, wines, and soft drinks. We have beer on tap, and available in bottles. There is lots of room with tables, bar leaners, and a huge outdoor deck overlooking the number one pitch.
(4) Our Club Manager works extremely hard to get every Senior team one game on our number one pitch, which may not be Wembley, but its a nice fast pitch with lots of room for all your fans to watch the action.
(5) Northern Rovers supply all teams with a playing shirt which is loaned out for the entire season.
(6) There is one central point of contact for all Senior teams at Northern Rovers ensuring you always get your questions answered, or you get pointed in the right direction.
Registration is simple. Head along to our Registration Page, and complete your details. Select the option "Senior Football player" in the Age Group category. If you have an entire team to register, just ask that each member of the squad does this.
The registration fee for each team is $4,750. We request that your team manager collects this from the squad and makes a single payment for $4,750.
Within our membership CRM system we will group your players into a single team and register that team with Northern Region Football who will then handle getting your game schedule finalised for season.
The team fee of $4,750 includes all players getting a Northern Rovers playing shirt, a game ball, access to our Clubrooms after trainings and games, official player registration with Northern Region Football and New Zealand Football, and all the other benefits mentioned above.
Lets take a quick look back at 2023 and re-live some of those memories.
Division 1 Men - Re-United
Division 5 Men - One Hit Wonders
Division 6 Harbour Men - Muff
Division 6 Harbour Men - Muppets
Division 7 Harbour Men - Leader Scaffold
Division 8 Harbour Men - Craigs Ski Troopers
Division 9 Harbour Men - Mavericks
Division 10 Harbour Men - Creatures
Division 10 Harbour Men - Wasted Potential
Masters Division 1 - Junior Bazzas
Masters Division 3 - Sultans of Schwing
Masters Division 3 - Rock
Masters Division 5 - Relics
Masters Division 6 - Roosters
Masters Division 7 - Mutineers
Masters Division 7 - Chilli Peppers
Masters Division 8 - Cobwebs
Masters Division 9 - Internationals
This game has been POSTPONED
This game has been CANCELLED
Lee Edwards - email@example.com
Raquel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Football
Paul Gothard – email@example.com
Subscribe here to keep up to date with news and event information.